- Born in Badajoz, Spain, 1958.
- In 1983 begins his photography studies in Madrid at C.E.I..
- During 1984 works as a publicity assistant photographer.
- In 1985 becomes a member of the Royal Photographic Society of Madrid.
- Nowadays he works as an advertising photographer for several companies and agencies of this field.
- Periplo magazine.
- Cuadernos de Jazz, the prestigious Spanish specialized Jazz magazine.
- FV photography magazine.
- Cover and booklet photography of the CD "SAN" by the Spanish Jazz guitar player Joaquín Chacón, for Fresh Sound New Talent record label.
- Cover and booklet photography of the CD "Lo que nos gusta es esto" by the Spanish Jazz guitar player Santiago de la Muela, for Satchmo Jazz record label.
- Cover and booklet photography of the CD "Waltz for Caty" by Joaquín Chacón, for Fresh Sound New Talent label.
- Cover and booklet photography of the CD "Nai" by the Spanish double bassist Baldo Martínez, for Nuba Records label.
- Poster of the VI Jazz Journeys celebrated in the Polytechnical University of Madrid in May, 2001.
- 2000. Báculo Gallery, Madrid. Javier Nombela presents the monographic exhibition "Around Jazz".
1987. National Library, Madrid. "Photographers from Madrid".
- 1st Prize in colour Photography of Crítica (Review) magazine.
- 2nd Prize B/W Photography of Crítica (Review) magazine.
- Selected for the Planeta Prize competition in 1981..
News & Updates / Biography / Catalogue / Purchase / Gear / Contact / Links